If you look just for the focuser controller for your telescope, then you are in the right place. FocuserOne is a simple-to-use yet powerful device that can control almost any type of focusing stepper motor. It is equipped with dedicated panel software, ASCOM and INDI driver, buttons to control the focus manually, and an astro-friendly high contrast OLED display.
FocuserOne device supports unipolar stepper motors (like Robofocus or Moonlite), and bipolar. In terms of the motor resolution, FocuserOne supports full-step mode, half-step mode, and two microstepping modes – 1/8 and 1/32 step.
Another feature of the FocuserOne device is ROTATOR mode (only FocuserOne v.2 and later) – it can be switched in the application settings so that FocuserOne can control any rotator mechanics with the stepper motor. A dedicated rotator ASCOM driver is available.
Temperature compensation is possible with an additional temperature and humidity sensor. FocuserOne supports linear compensation. A compensation calculator is available, so determining the temperature compensation coefficient for the setup is pretty straightforward.
Another proper functionality of FocuserOne panel software is charting. Changes in focuser position, ambient temperature, and humidity (with optional sensor) can be presented in a graphical way, but also can be written down in the log file for future processing.
Key features of the FocuserOne device:
- powered with 12V DC
- DB9 stepper motor output, Robofocus, and Moonlite compatible pinout
- unipolar, bipolar, full step, half step, 1/8, and 1/32 micro step support out of the box
- 1.8A maximum output current (1.2A maximum hold current)
- built-in control buttons
- high contrast OLED display (regulated brightness, can be switched off)
- temperature and humidity sensor (optional)
- dedicated panel software with many additional features
- ASCOM and INDI drivers are available
- Second ASCOM Local Server that allows connection of two devices (including AstroLinks) to the computer at the same time (ASCOM Local Server 2)
- Rotator ASCOM driver for work in ROTATOR mode, where FocuserOne can control rotator mechanics equipped with a stepper motor
Latest software and downloads
|AstroLink 4 mini S||AstroLink 4 USB||AstroLink 4 mini II||AstroLink 4 micro||FocuserOne||FocuserLink|
|Panel application||4.2.0||4.8.0||4.9.0||4.6.10||2.4.0 (v2 only)||1.0.0|
|ASCOM driver #2||N/A||3.2.4 #2|
|FTDI drivers||FTDI Virtual COM Port Drivers|
|CP210x drivers||Silicon Labs Virtual COM Port drivers|
FocuserOne control panel 1.2.0 (for revision 1.0 *)
FocuserOne firmware 20210227 (for revision 1.0 *)
*) revision 1.0 has sensor socket oriented horizontally. Revision 2.0 has a sensor socket oriented vertically
If you look for a more advanced and feature-rich device, please take a look at the AstroLink page.
Focusing motor for Celestron SCT / Edge HD / SW Mak telescopes299.00 zł incl. Vat
Low power focuser motor with 1:20 reduction199.00 zł incl. Vat
Focusing motor for Baader Steeltrack / Diamondtrack focusers289.00 zł incl. Vat
FocuserOne379.00 zł incl. Vat
Temperature / humidity sensor75.00 zł incl. Vat
High power focuser motor with 1:120 reduction229.00 zł incl. Vat
1:20 focusing motor with microfocuser mounting plate299.00 zł incl. Vat
1:120 focusing motor with mounting plate and coupler344.00 zł incl. Vat
Focuser motor mounting plate99.00 zł incl. Vat