AstroLink 4 USB is an integrated solution for controlling astrophotography setup.
In the box:
- AstroLink 4 USB device (black, graphite, or red)
- XT60 female socket for custom power supply adaptation
Dedicated power supplies or cables can be purchased separately in recommended accessories.
And here are the key features of AstroLink 4 USB:
- focuser motor control for Robofocus, Moonlite, or generic unipolar or bipolar stepper motor
- 1/8 and 1/32 microstepping control with 1.5A maximum current
- advanced temperature compensation with scripting support and compensation calculator
- permanent focuser position – no need to park focuser after the session
- 2 adjustable PWM power outputs to control dew heaters, telescope fans, or custom Peltier coolers. The maximum load is 40W per output
- 3 switchable power outputs to power mount, cameras, or filter wheels. The maximum load is 5A per output
- 1 additional permanent power output
- 1 additional regulated 5V output (maximum load for connected USB devices and additional 5V output cannot exceed 3A). This output voltage is galvanically isolated from the input voltage.
- XT60 high current input voltage socket
- temperature/humidity/sky temperature/pressure sensors to monitor environmental conditions and calculate the dew point. It is also used to automatic control od dew heaters
- monitor voltage, current consumption, and total energy consumed during the session – useful when working in the field with a battery
- user-defined alerts for voltages, current, energy, and temperature changes conditions
- programmable overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- integrated USB 3.0 hub with galvanically isolated power supply (three outputs available)
- opto-isolated USB 3.0 input