Focuser mounting brackets are made in a 3D printer. The material used is PETG or Impact PLA which is durable, resistant to atmospheric conditions, and can be used in the temperature range -40°C to +80°C. Each bracket contains two parts that are printed in a horizontal position to achieve the desired strength. Both parts are then combined with epoxy glue. Please select the required plate type – they differ with mounting holes placement:
- Type I – contains a single 6.5mm wide slit that can be fixed to the focuser using 6 or 5mm diameter screws (5mm and 6mm stainless steel screws are included)
- Type II – contains two 4.5mm wide slits separated by 18mm. This type can be mounted to the focuser using 4 or 3mm diameter screws (3mm and 4mm stainless steel screws are included)
- Type III- contains many vertical slits 5.5mm wide (4mm and 5mm stainless steel screws are included)
- Type IV – set of slits to cover many of the available market focusers (see the image).
- Type V- custom holes/slits placement. Please provide the required mounting holes placement in the comment or contact me using the contact form
The most common types are IV, III, and I.
Brackets are available for both standalone focusing motors and the FocuserLink device (select the proper option).