Samyang 135 f/2 ED telephoto lens is a real gem in the astroimaging world. It is a perfect fit for a portable or travel imaging setup. But to keep it portable and lightweight you need to keep other setup components under control. Here you will find dedicated rings for Samyang 135 f/2 ED lens with mounting holes for three additional elements (separated by 90 degrees). Additionally, a manual focus helper ring with a comfortable lever and a 77mm or 92mm CMOS camera mounting ring are included. Rings are 3D printed with Impact PLA material that is durable, resistant to atmospheric conditions, and can be used in the temperature range -40°C till +80°C. Three additional mounting holes in each ring have an M4 threaded nut inside. Multi-purpose Askar dovetail is optional. Rings should be mounted at a 70mm distance and have a flat base for mounting on the plate or dovetail.
In the box:
- set of two rings
- set of stainless steel screws with nuts (M4x16 for rings, M5x16 for dovetail)
- Askar multi-purpose dovetail (optional)
- manual focus ring with lever
- two additional universal mounting plates
- ring to mount 77-79mm diameter CMOS camera with adjustable bolts (contact me if you need other diameters)