FocuserOne is simple to use yet powerful device that can control almost any type of focusing stepper motor. It is equipped with dedicated panel software, ASCOM and INDI driver, buttons to control the focus manually, and astro-friendly high contrast OLED display.
FocuserOne device supports unipolar stepper motors (like Robofocus or Moonlite), and bipolar as well. In terms of the motor resolution, FocuserOne supports full-step mode, half step mode, and two microstepping modes – 1/8 and 1/32 step.
Temperature compensation is possible with an additional temperature and humidity sensor. FocuserOne supports linear compensation. A compensation calculator is available, so determining the temperature compensation coefficient for the setup is pretty straightforward.
Key features of the FocuserOne device:
- powered with 12V DC
- DB9 stepper motor output, Robofocus, and Moonlite compatible pinout
- unipolar, bipolar, full step, half step, 1/8 and 1/32 micro step support out of the box
- 1.5A maximum output current (1A maximum hold current)
- built-in control buttons
- high contrast OLED display (can be switched off)
- built-in temperature and humidity sensor
- dedicated panel software with many additional features
- ASCOM and INDI drivers available
More information and downloads are on the dedicated FocuserOne page.